Publicacoes digratis! ICSSPE's New Online Publications]

To: cevfisio-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cevgenetica-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cevpsi-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Publicacoes digratis! ICSSPE's New Online Publications]
From: laercio@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:32:51 +0300 (GMT-3)
psi - Publicacoes digratis, com senha e tudo - Laercio
PS: Quem achar coisas interessantes poderia reenviar
pras listas!
Assunto: ICSSPE's New Online Publications
De: "Gretchen Ghent" >;gghent@xxxxxxxxxxx
Para: IASI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear IASI Colleagues
The Sept 2003 issue of ICSSPE's Sport Science and Physical
Education Bulletin in available in the Members only section of the ICSSPE
website (www.icsspe.org) Password is sspe03
In the Features section of this issue is my report on the HINARI
project (Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative) that
outlines the access to a large number of medical journals from
countries listed as Low Income Economies and Lower Middle Income
Economies.
In the Resources section is a webliography/bibliography on the
topic of Talent Identification.
In addition to the above Bulletin, the online Directory of Sport
Science, 3rd ed. has been placed on the Members only part of the
website. One of the chapters is Sport Information that I wrote many, many
months ago so there are a few references and urls that need
updating. The update has been sent to the ICSSPE Pubs Manager and she
will make these changes by the end of the month.
Also to be added is an Appendix that I wrote to this new edition of the
Directory. The Appendix is entitled: Sport Science Careers:
Search Strategies and Decision-making for University Students: Part 1,
Canada, the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. This too should be
added by the end of October.
Do spend some time reading this latest Bulletin for it has a lot of very
important information.
Cheerio,
Gretchen
www.cev.org.br/grcev/laercio

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
PUBLICIDADE
IV Forum Olimpico: 15-18/10/2003
http://www.facosfacad.com.br/forumolimpico/
Leia sempre a NETIQUETA das listas do CEV:
http://www.cev.org.br/listas/dicas.htm
Seu uso do Yahoo! Grupos é sujeito aos Termos do Serviço Yahoo!.
<Anterior em Tópico] Tópico Atual [Próximo em Tópico>
  • Publicacoes digratis! ICSSPE's New Online Publications], laercio <=

© 1996-2019 Centro Esportivo Virtual - CEV.
O material veiculado neste site poderá ser livremente distribuído para fins não comerciais, segundo os termos da licença da Creative Commons.