[cevbibli] Medicina esportiva, Lazer, Treino esportivo ... periodicos

Laercio Elias Pereira laerciocev em gmail.com
Quarta Março 22 16:26:33 BRT 2006

psi - Laercio
"David P. Dillard" <jwne em TEMPLE.EDU>
Assunto: SPORTS: MEDICINE: PERIODICALS: What Happened to the Physician
& Sportsmedicine Journal
Para: SPORTPSY em LISTSERV.TEMPLE.EDU

This post is a response to a question regarding what happened to the
journal Physician and SportsMedicine and these publically archived posts
on the Athletic Training Education list pertain to this discussion:

athletic_training_education/message/2578>

A shorter URL for the above link:

<http://snipurl.com/nzaf>

athletic_training_education/message/2579>

A shorter URL for the above link:
<http://snipurl.com/nzag>

athletic_training_education/message/2580>

A shorter URL for the above link:
<http://snipurl.com/nzah>

athletic_training_education/message/2582>

A shorter URL for the above link:
<http://snipurl.com/nzal>

Here is the response that I sent to this discussion.